JMAC Customs GBC-13 Gas Block - With Detent Hole - Adjustable
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: This combo includes the windage drum, KNS .052 Ball front sight post, detent and detent spring.
This HAS a detent hole in the front
GBC-13 is a copy of the East German 74nk Front Sight Gas Block Combo
- Perfect for Pistol, SBR, and Rifle builds to lighten up the front end and give it a custom look
- Fits common 0.591" gas block barrel journals
- Adjustable Set Screw
- Has 90* gas port and is a direct replacement for most 90* gas blocks, will work on 45* gas ports with minor gun-smithing
- Uses standard front sight windage drum and pin (included)
- Available with detent and spring at 12 o'clock location (included) (accepts standard AKM spring and detent)
- Has built in cleaning rod holder
- Cast in the US using Wax Casting techniques similar to the modern Russian barrel components
- Machined in the US
- 4140 Heat Treated to Rockwell 32C
- Black Nitrided in the US
We recommend having a Kalashnismith install.
It all started with a high definition scan of an original part from Larry Vickers, then JMAC teamed up with Sabrewerks13 to oversee the casting process, and finally back to JMAC for machining.